- We always store your data after your consent
- We will never sell your data
- We will never share your data with any third party for their own marketing.
- We will always keep your personal data secure abiding with the data protection rules and by implementing good security practice.
- We will never send you direct email marketing without your consent. Our product update newsletter requires you to explicitly opt-in and you are free to opt-out at any time using the unsubscribe link contained within the email.
If you are ever concerned or have question about how your personal data is collected or used, please contact us at email@example.com
Cohezia Digital is an established software services brand serviced by the legal trade name Cohezia Ltd. and is registered at the following address:
71-75, Shelton Street,
London WC2H 9JQ,
Company No. 02344753
Cohezia Ltd. has set up organizational and technical measures based on international laws and policies to enhance confidentiality and security of personal data and to build a strong and lasting relationship with its worldwide Customers.
Data Collection by Cohezia Digital
Cohezia Digital ensure that personal data submitted on your consent will only be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and as per applicable laws and regulations.
International Transfer and Transmission of Data Collected by Cohezia Digital
Personal data collected by Cohezia Digital will not be passed on, sold, or made available to third parties for marketing purposes without the data subjects’ personal consent. In order to provide data subjects with the desired service or transaction, it may be necessary to pass information to other companies within Cohezia Group on Cohezia Digital’s behalf.
Due to Cohezia Digital’s worldwide activity, data is transmitted to European as well as non-European countries. However, in all cases, Cohezia Digital guarantees that data will always be protected and will only be used with the data subject’s consent for the purpose described at the time the data was provided. International transfers and transmissions are always carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
Data Subject’s Rights
Cohezia Digital acknowledges and respects data subjects’ rights: i) to consent; ii) to be forgotten; iii) to be informed; iii) to have access to their data; (iv) to modify their data; and (v) to data portability in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.