Our vision is simple – we want to be the most motivated, highest performing and inspiring team in the industry.
If you believe in personal excellence, are truly passionate about new media and want to work in an open, forward thinking organisation then contact us You need to be flexible, motivated and a team player.
- Work closely with team members to seamlessly integrate modules and third-party tools
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Expert in developing applications using Core PHP, MYSQL
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Creating/customising / implementing Restful APIs, Payment Gateways, and other APIs in existing as well as new applications
- Knowledge of DRUPAL is preferred
Experience and Education:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in PHP as a full stack developer
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent engineering degree
Please Note: This is a Work from office opportunity
- Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
- Fault finding, analysis, and logging information for reporting performance exceptions
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hotfixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- Perform tests on all new software and maintain patches for management services and perform audits on all security processes.
- Perform troubleshoot on all tools and maintain multiple servers and provide backup for all files and script management servers
- Monitor everyday systems and evaluate the availability of all server resources and perform all activities for Linux servers
- Developing C# .NET solutions
- Demonstrate a passion for development, and be extremely detail-oriented
- Mentor junior developers, and share your expertise with the team
- Provide accurate effort estimates on work
- Take full ownership of the code you write – from designing to developing, testing to maintaining your modules
- Candidates should have 3-5 years of software development experience
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors, etc with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience developing high-performing, secure, production-quality code
- Experience using Agile Development Processes like Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, Scrum, etc
- Deep expertise in object-oriented programming
- Ability to collaborate with customers, work independently, and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate across functions and geographies.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, time management, and organisational skills
- Knowledge and hands-on Experience with Test Driven Development
Cohezia welcomes candidates with a bachelor’s or master’s degrees in computer science, mathematics, or a related discipline with a demonstrated record of academic success
We are looking for candidates with experience in Manual Testing (Web-Based Applications), Browser Compatibilities, Application Testing in different OS.
- Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Develop testing plans that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Investigate customer problems referred by the support team.
- Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Should have strong knowledge of STLC and SDLC
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Load & Performance testing would be preferred
Nice to have along with mandatory skills
Any certification in testing such as ISTQB would be an added advantage
Experience: 2.0 -3.0 years
Required Experience and Skills:
We are hiring experienced PHP developers to work in our product development team. If you are a quick learner with a go-getter attitude and have had the opportunity to develop your skills on the outlines given below, we look forward to having you on our team.
Developing API driven back end services
- Excellent knowledge of back-end technologies like Core PHP to develop services and API using OOPS only
- Knowing NODEJS / REACT NATIVE / REACT UI will be an added advantage
- It is preferable for candidates to know using AWS serverless technology to implement services or similar
Integrating with third-party platforms
- Integrating our applications with CRM platforms, Accounting platforms, Virtual Communication platforms, and other third-party platforms is a must-have.
- Prior experience in this area is preferred and the ability to quickly learn and develop integrations is a must-have
- Experience in using CMS platforms for configuring and developing customized modules is a must-have
Data modeling and manipulation
- Solid understanding of data modeling and data structures to develop maintainable and performance-tuned data manipulation queries
- Having interest and knowledge in NO-SQL data manipulation will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of using database features while designing and implementing data models for databases like MYSQL, POSTGRES, etc
- Knowledge of using distributed memory-caching systems like MEMCASHED, AWS REDIS is preferred
Driven to provide an exceptional user experience
- Ability to manipulate data in transitionary formats like XML, SVG, JSON, Serialised Arrays, etc is a must-have to seamlessly provide an extremely dynamic and usable front-end experience.
- Working knowledge of front end technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AJAX, and real-time interaction libraries using web-sockets
- Working knowledge of using document publishing libraries for PDF, Word, Excel, etc
- Concepts like long polling, real-time communication using web-sockets and PUSH technologies will greatly help in designing great user experiences
- Implementation of adaptable and fluid user interfaces is preferred for implementing usable interfaces across various devices like mobile, tablets, large touch screens, and desktops
Sensitive to quality, performance, and maintainability
- Ability to unit test code and completing them to expected standards is a must-have. Using profiling tools, automated code audit tool, etc will immensely help in executing unit tests.
- Must be sensitive to the quality of code and always follow universally accepted coding and performance standards.
Experience in working within an agile development environment
- Ability to understand business requirements, usability requirements, security requirements, and develop applications is a must-have
- Must be good in written and verbal communication
- Geared to work in an agile development environment, which typically needs quick TATs
- Attitude to continuously unlearn and learn new advancements is a must-have
Experience: 7+ years
- Work on High Profile Client portfolios (International as well as Domestic)
- Be empowered and recognised for your contribution
- A transparent and friendly work environment with growth opportunities and a preference for internal promotions
- Responsible for management and delivery of allocated projects to time, quality, scope, budget, solution, profitability and overall client satisfaction
- Ensuring that an appropriate methodology is defined and used by the team for project delivery
- Ensuring that baseline project documentation is created and maintained (scope, requirements, change requests)
- Managing project changes through structured change control process
- Creating and maintaining up to date and accurate project plans
- Responsible for ensuring that accurate project data is collected and reported on a timely basis
- Creating and issuing regular project progress reports to the client and management
- Ongoing communications with the client regarding project progress, tasks and issues
- Identifying any project dependencies and ensuring that they are considered in the plan
- Provide guidance, support, mentoring & coaching to team members on technology, business & other project specific aspects
- Ensuring timely completion and formal client sign off for all project deliverables
- Ensuring that all team members are fully aware of their responsibilities, tasks and deadlines and that they achieve them successfully
- Ensuring that the project delivers to the highest standards through process, quality and technical compliance
- Identifying project risks and working with the team or client to mitigate identified risks
- Timely escalation of any issues to the Delivery Manager and if necessary to the Client
- Responsible for raising invoices and tracking payments
- Project Management skills ideally with web based software projects in Agile environments
- Agile software methodologies
- Highly organized, focused and efficient
- Team management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience: 5 -7 years
Job Location: Pune
Desired Profile: Preferably an MBA. He/She should successfully execute the business analysis process, should have an understanding of a variety of technologies and platforms , entity-relationship diagrams (ERDs) and RDBMS concepts, object-oriented technologies, and the systems development lifecycle (SDLC). Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills. A web application development background would be preferred. Experience of a structured business/systems analysis methodology and techniques used for Web applications is essential.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Business Requirements Document, Feature Lists, Use Cases, GUI, Wire Frames)
- Utilize your experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with clients to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and
- Will require to travel onsite.
Location : Pune, India
Experience : 3 -4 Years
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about work and what it takes to meet quick TAT’s(turn around time). If you think work is fun and are game to work in an agile environment, get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We expect quick TAT’s and work in an agile environment with lean empowered teams. Candidate should be analytical, with a strong base of OOPS concept and should have worked in agile teams.
S/He should be a quick learner with a go-getter attitude, logical and should be good at verbal/written communication.
Desired Technical Skills:
Knowledge of CAD with expertise in PHP would be good to have.
Job Summary :
The User Interface Designer Role is for a candidate who is creative, understands usability, understands the need for user experience, and can craft seamless designs. The job would entail you to design all the screens through which a user will move, create the visual elements, their interactive properties that will facilitate fluid movement and communication.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Support our product teams in the creation of UI designs for our event technology SaaS product and mobile apps
- Create a seamless user interface design aligned with clients branding elements
- Create conceptual wireframes to demonstrate user journeys/stories, visual mock-ups across all scenarios
- Carry out internal usability tests
- Responsible for providing design support to our marketing teams with flyers, brochures, and posters for events
Job Description :
- Delivering creative visualizations and design
- Should have good functional understanding skills
- Should understand Usability from the end-user perspective
- Can work across devices, responsive web design
- Understands Gridding and its application in HTML and CSS
- The candidate should essentially be a team player
Required Experience: 2-3 years
Job Type: Full-time