Our vision is simple – we want to be the most motivated, highest performing and inspiring team in the industry.
If you believe in personal excellence, are truly passionate about new media and want to work in an open, forward thinking organisation then contact us You need to be flexible, motivated and a team player.
We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer with experience in Hybrid Mobile development using Cordova/Ionic, Angular JS to take a lead in creating mobile applications in our product team based in Pune.
At Cohezia, you’ll have more than just a job. You’ll be a part of techies & designers that live and breathe the newest technologies, working on a product that delivers concrete value to the b2b exhibitions and conference market.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and Manage Mobile Application in Hybrid – Android/iOS Platform
- Participating in every phase of the development process from conceptualization to testing the apps
- Follow best practices and further develop the processes
- Contribute to our software architecture as we evolve
- Develop and mentor junior team members and support in production issues
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have at least 2 years of hands-on experience with AngularJS, Ionic & Cordova having developed HYBRID Mobile Applications
- Comfortable with NodeJS environment
- Must have deep knowledge of best practices for mobile app design and performance
- Should have working experience in Web Service and REST API integration
- Strong knowledge of JSON / AJAX / REST / RESTful
- Experience within an Agile environment
- Strong awareness of industry trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skill
- 2-4 years experience in developing for Android and iOS mobile device platforms
- Educated to Degree level
Job Location: Pune
- Responsible for management and delivery of allocated projects to time, quality, scope, budget, solution, profitability and overall client satisfaction
- Ensuring that an appropriate methodology is defined and used by the team for project delivery
- Ensuring that baseline project documentation is created and maintained (scope, requirements, change requests)
- Managing project changes through structured change control process
- Creating and maintaining up to date and accurate project plans
- Responsible for ensuring that accurate project data is collected and reported on a timely basis
- Creating and issuing regular project progress reports to the client and management
- Ongoing communications with the client regarding project progress, tasks and issues
- Identifying any project dependencies and ensuring that they are considered in the plan
- Provide guidance, support, mentoring & coaching to team members on technology, business & other project specific aspects
- Ensuring timely completion and formal client sign off for all project deliverables
- Ensuring that all team members are fully aware of their responsibilities, tasks and deadlines and that they achieve them successfully
- Ensuring that the project delivers to the highest standards through process, quality and technical compliance
- Identifying project risks and working with the team or client to mitigate identified risks
- Timely escalation of any issues to the Delivery Manager and if necessary to the Client
- Responsible for raising invoices and tracking payments
- Project Management skills ideally with web based software projects in Agile environments
- Agile software methodologies
- Highly organized, focused and efficient
- Team management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience: 5 -7 years
Job Location: Pune
- Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Develop testing plans that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Investigate customer problems referred by support team.
- Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Should have strong knowledge with STLC and SDLC
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge on Load & Performance testing would be preferred
Nice to have along with mandatory skills:
• Automation testing skills ( e.g. Selenium )
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Required experience: 1.5-3.0 years
Desired Profile: Preferably an MBA. He/She should successfully execute the business analysis process, should have an understanding of a variety of technologies and platforms , entity-relationship diagrams (ERDs) and RDBMS concepts, object-oriented technologies, and the systems development lifecycle (SDLC). Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills. A web application development background would be preferred. Experience of a structured business/systems analysis methodology and techniques used for Web applications is essential.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Business Requirements Document, Feature Lists, Use Cases, GUI, Wire Frames)
- Utilize your experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with clients to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and
- Will require to travel onsite.
Location : Pune, India
Experience : 3 -4 Years
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about work and what it takes to meet quick TAT’s(turn around time). If you think work is fun and are game to work in an agile environment, get in touch with us on email@example.com.
We expect quick TAT’s and work in an agile environment with lean empowered teams. Candidate should be analytical, with a strong base of OOPS concept and should have worked in agile teams.
S/He should be a quick learner with a go-getter attitude, logical and should be good at verbal/written communication.
Desired Technical Skills:
Knowledge of CAD with expertise in PHP would be good to have.
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 1.5 – 3.5 years
Desired Profile :
We are a dynamic team, passionate about work and what it takes to meet quick turn around time. If you are passionate about developing applications in .NET and are game to work in an agile environment, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors etc with Microsoft SQL Server